maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.

Re: [Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:03:17 -0700

Source code for Maude is available here:

http://maude.cs.uiuc.edu/download/

Under a regular unix shell you can redirect program output to a file with
the > operator and output+errors to a file with the >& operator.
You can also capture an interactive session with the standard unix
utility "script". Also your terminal program may offer logging as an option.

Best regards,

Steven Eker