maude-help - [Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.

[Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.

  • From: "vaneet dadra" <vaneet.dadra AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Installation of MAUDE and how to note time spent in computation.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:59:45 -0400

Respected Sir/Madam,

Can you tell me how to install MAUDE from its makefile etc?Because on your site you have given only executable file with some supporting files.But I want to make some changes MAUDE for integrating it with a software called SMARAN as my summer intern project and I will use it in accordance with user license agreement.But can you help in installing MAUDE from its source code and is there any way to redirect the output to any file etc as I am trying to note down time for some matchings but the no of solutions is too large that I am not able to scroll up to see time spent in computation.

--
Thank you and best regards,
Vaneet Dadra