maude-help - [Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude

[Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude

  • From: ZHANG Min <zhangmin AT jaist.ac.jp>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:37:42 +0900

Dear all skilled Maude programmers:

In Full Maude, we are enabled to import a module to another one with
the function addImports(ImportList, Module) .

But, here is my problem.
I developed a toy example and run it in LOOP-MODE. New modules could be
loaded into the database. I defined a command that is used to import
some loaded module into the one that is already in database.

For example, I loaded a new module named "AA" like
(fmod AA is
endfm)

Then I used "Add" command(I defined by myself) to import "AA" to the
module "BB". Here was the code to implement it.

addImports((including downTerm(T, 'error) .), getInteralModule('BB, DB))

But I got a advisory like
Advisory: <metalevel>: module AA does not exist.

But I did load the module AA and I also could display the module with
the command (show module AA .) in FULL Maude.

Does someone know how to deal with the issue?
Many thanks in advance!!

--
Best regards,
ZHANG Min