maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude

Re: [Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: ZHANG Min <zhangmin AT jaist.ac.jp>
  • Cc: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] How can I import a module to another by using the function addImports in FULL maude
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:53:43 +0100

Dear Min,

Please, when reporting a problem you should always attach an example so that the Maude maintainers can reproduce it easily.

I don't understand what you are intending to do. It seems that you want to be able to add an import declaration into a module, but what you don't say is what do try to do with it afterwards. If you want to use it with some core maude's metalevel function, you should make sure of either including core maude modules only, or to recompile it in the context of full maude. From the message it looks that you may be trying to use it directly, what is not possible.

Paco