maude-help - [Maude-help] Selecting debuging informations

[Maude-help] Selecting debuging informations

  • From: Marc Boyer <Marc.Boyer AT cert.fr>
  • To: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Selecting debuging informations
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:25:24 +0100

Dear all,

I try to use the tracing control commands, but I do not achieve
to make it works.

Here is a minimal example: I want to trace the reduction of f,
but not the one on NAT.

fmod MY-MOD is
protecting NAT .
sort S .
op _ + _ : S S -> S .
op f _ : Nat -> S .
vars n n' : Nat .
eq [lab] : f n + f n' = f ( n + n') .
endfm

I have tried to select f:
set trace on .
set trace select on .
trace select f .
red f 3 + f 4 .
But it does not print anything (except the result of course).
I have tried to exclude NAT:
set trace on .
trace exclude NAT .
red f 3 + f 4 .
But it prints the reduction 3+4 -> 7

The only thing that worf is to select le label lab, but in my
real problem, I have a lot of rules to traces, and I would be able
to select operators or to exlude modules.

Any help welcome,
Marc Boyer

--
Marc Boyer, Ingenieur de recherche ONERA
Tel: (33) 5.62.25.26.36 DTIM