maude-help - [Maude-help] Exclude '\n' when using Bubble

[Maude-help] Exclude '\n' when using Bubble

  • From: ZHANG Min <zhangmin AT jaist.ac.jp>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Exclude '\n' when using Bubble
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:37:25 +0900

Dear ALL:

I'm defining my own types of bubbles with built-in Bubble in Maude,
like,

op hsTokenList : QidList -> HiddenSortTokenList [special (id-hook Bubble
(1 -1 ())
op-hook qidListSymbol (__ : QidList QidList -> QidList)
op-hook qidBaseSymbol (<Qids> : -> Qid)
id-hook Exclude(. *HERE*)) ] .

I need to read one line as bubbles, but unlike the syntax of Maude,
there is no any special character like dot appending to the end of each
line besides a carriage return '\n', like

hiddensort a b c d
hiddensort e f g
So, is there somebody knowing which symbol I should add to the Exclude
id-hook?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
ZHANG Min

mail to:
zhangmin AT jaist.ac.jp
JAIST, Ishikawa, Japan

  • [Maude-help] Exclude '\n' when using Bubble, ZHANG Min, 02/15/2009