maude-help - [Maude-help] Can you help for this?

[Maude-help] Can you help for this?

  • From: YUJIAN FU <yujian.fu AT aamu.edu>
  • To: "maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu" <maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Can you help for this?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:10:13 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Dear Maude supportors:

I got a problem for my current maude file. I can load it without any problem,
but when I reduce on some property, nothing happens.
Also, debugging is a problem for me now. When I set trace on, run debug
reduce modelCheck(init1, property1), still nothing happens.
What should I do?
The maude file was attached. Really appreciate for your help

Yujian Fu
Alabama A&M University