maude-help - [Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace

[Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace

  • From: Francisco Frechina <ffrechina AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:59:32 +0200

Hello,

I have a couple of questions for the list. I've found out that while the
metaSearchPath operator provides a trace showing the applied rules, the
applied equations are omitted. I'm currently developing software that would
benefit from such information, which has prompted me to think: is there any
particular reason for not including equations in the trace, or is this
functionality just not implemented?

In the latter case, where in the code should I look into in order to
implement this feature?

Thank you for your attention,

---
Francisco Frechina
Technical University of Valencia (Spain)
DSIC - ELP Group