maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace

Re: [Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] about equations in maude Trace
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:15:07 -0700

The problem is that this information is not maintained in the search graph (for time and space efficiency) so when a successful path is found there is no easy way
to obtain it. If it had to be implemented, the two viable approaches are to re-implement the classes RewriteSequenceSearch and StateTransitionGraph to store this information or try to regenerate it by running the equations in on the intermediate states in the MetaLevelOpSymbol member function metaSearchPath().

Steven