maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Rewriting with a particular rule

Re: [Maude-help] Rewriting with a particular rule

  • From: María Alpuente <alpuente AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: maude-help AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Rewriting with a particular rule
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 09:48:10 +0200

hi Paco,

I'd like to suggest other tools developed by the ELP group in Valencia:

- ABETS. Assertion-based, Maude dynamic analyzer

- iJulienne. Backward Trace Slicer

- ACUOS. Order-Sorted Modular ACU (Least General) Generalization System

- Web-TLR. A Model Checker for Web applications using LTLR

(all available at http://users.dsic.upv.es/grupos/elp/soft.html)

cheers,
María