maude-help - [[Maude-help] ] Software Optimization in Maude

[[Maude-help] ] Software Optimization in Maude

  • From: Phillip Schanely <pschanely AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[Maude-help] ] Software Optimization in Maude
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:34:14 -0400

Hello all! I am just starting to play around with Maude, and have
been attempting to do some software optimization work in it. Looks
like this mailing list is stagnating a bit - is there something more
active and/or modern that people prefer over Maude? (it looks pretty
darn neat to me)

Essentially, I am trying to to optimizations over standard higher
order functions. A description of that process is here:

https://medium.com/@pschanely/e5153ab69753

I am hoping someone who cares about such things might have suggestions
for papers I should read and/or people I should talk to.
Additionally, I've got some initial Maude code is here:

https://github.com/pschanely/wf-optimizer/blob/master/demo.maude

If (and only if!) it happens that someone on this list is interested
in this topic, I'd also really appreciate a code review from someone
who actually knows what they are doing in Maude.

And, also, thanks guys. This is an amazing system.

Phil