maude-help - [[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude

[[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude

  • From: Héctor David Delgado Ríos <hectordavid1228 AT gmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:35:38 -0500

Hello,

My name is Héctor Delgado and I'm new here. My question is if anybody know how can I read a file inside an execution of a maude program. I'm trying to read a file in one state of a socket. I'm trying to read a file for sending the content as the answer.

Regards,

Héctor David Delgado Ríos
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Facultad de Ingeniería