maude-help - Re: [[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude

Re: [[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude

  • From: Paco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Santiago Escobar <sescobar AT dsic.upv.es>
  • Cc: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>, Héctor David Delgado Ríos <hectordavid1228 AT gmail.com>, maude-help AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[Maude-help] ] About reading a file in maude
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:31:43 +0200

Hi Hector,

As Santiago says, there is no direct way to read from files in Maude.
However, I'm a bit confused about your question, I'm not sure I get what you
mean with "in one state of a socket". Most applications that require reading
files use some form of wrapper that injects the terms into Maude, perhaps
using the LOOP-MODE Santiago was pointing out. But if you are using sockets
perhaps you don't need to, you can send whatever information you want through
them, and return any result.

Best,

Francisco