nl-uiuc - Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).

  • From: "Alexandre Klementiev" <klementi AT uiuc.edu>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, aivr AT cs.uiuc.edu, dais AT cs.uiuc.edu, cogcomp AT cs.uiuc.edu, vision AT cs.uiuc.edu, krr-group AT cs.uiuc.edu, group AT vision2.ai.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [nl-uiuc] Upcoming talk at the AIIS seminar (this Thursday).
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:34:37 -0500

Dear all,

The location of the talk has changed: it will take place in Siebel 3403 (next to our usual room).

Alex.

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Alexandre Klementiev <klementi AT uiuc.edu> wrote:
Dear faculty and students,

Gabriele Antonio Musillo will give a talk (details below) at the AIIS seminar this Thursday.  If you would like to meet with Gabriele personally, please let me know.

Thank you,
Alex

Title: Unlexicalised Hidden Variable Models of Split Dependency Grammars
Speaker:
Gabriele Antonio Musillo, University of Geneva and MIT