nl-uiuc - [nl-uiuc] ISLE web page

nl-uiuc AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Natural language research announcements

[nl-uiuc] ISLE web page

  • From: Mark Hasegawa-Johnson <jhasegaw AT gmail.com>
  • To: nl-uiuc AT cs.uiuc.edu, Mark Hasegawa-Johnson <jhasegaw AT uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [nl-uiuc] ISLE web page
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 20:23:07 -0500

Hi folks,

The ISLE web page (www.isle.uiuc.edu) shows Beckman on an island. That graphic kinda made sense when most of us had Beckman offices, but now that we're more distributed, I'd rather some other graphic. Anybody interested in creating a graphic that better describes the range of speech and language processing research at Illinois?

Let me know if there's anything else you would like to do with this web page; it exists for you.

- Mark

  • [nl-uiuc] ISLE web page, Mark Hasegawa-Johnson, 05/22/2008