patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Design Patterns and Matlab

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Design Patterns and Matlab

  • From: "Maria Apogeni" <mayrajava AT hotmail.com>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Design Patterns and Matlab
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:32:17 +0000

Hello everyone!!!

i am conducting a research about Matlab and one of my topics involves design patterns and how
they can be applied to Matlab. I've read many articles about design patterns but all of them seem to apply design patterns in OO environments. Do you think that design patterns can be applied to Matlab
which is not an OO language although it supports some OO features, and how? Will that be beneficial
or it will make things more complicated? Any hints or ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Maria