patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Expert System for patterns reviewer?

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Expert System for patterns reviewer?

  • From: Joel Jones <jones AT cs.ua.edu>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Expert System for patterns reviewer?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:40:25 -0600

I am on the committee of an industrial engineering masters student who is building an expert system for helping a programmer choose software design patterns. His system only handles a few of the GoF patterns and he is looking for someone else to review it. What he is looking for is someone to run the program, answering questions, and email him a review. Mainly he is interested in knowing if the suggestions that the system makes are correct. The program runs on a Windows machine and the installation consists of unzipping a file and running the program. Would anyone be interested? I would ask someone here, but no one else knows patterns at a sufficient level.

--
Joel Jones
jones AT cs.ua.edu

  • [patterns-discussion] Expert System for patterns reviewer?, Joel Jones, 02/17/2004