patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Reminder - Call for Submissions - OOPSLA Educators Symposium

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Reminder - Call for Submissions - OOPSLA Educators Symposium

  • From: Eugene Wallingford <wallingf AT cs.uni.edu>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Reminder - Call for Submissions - OOPSLA Educators Symposium
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:04:23 -0600

Friday, March 19, is just around the corner -- four weeks from
today! Don't forget that March 19 is the deadline for submissions
to the OOPSLA 2004 Educators Symposium. We continue to seek papers,
panel proposals, and proposals for other activities that you think
will help OO educators and trainers do their jobs better. This
year, we also seek submission of "nifty assignments" like those
presented the last few years at SIGCSE -- only with emphasis on
OOP assignments and materials.

The URL for the conference is:

http://www.oopsla.org/2004/

The URL for the Educators Symposium call is:

http://oopsla.org/EducatorsSymposium

If you aren't an educator, then please consider participating in
a way that shares your strengths and experiences, perhaps with a
tutorial, workshop, panel, or academic paper.

And even if you are unable to submit something for the conference,
we encourage you to join us for OOPSLA this fall in Vancouver! It
will be a blast.

---- OOPSLA 2004 Educators Symposium program committee

Eugene Wallingford, University of Northern Iowa, USA, chair
Joe Bergin, Pace University, USA
Robert Biddle, Carleton University, Canada
Robert Duvall, Duke University, USA
Rick Mercer, University of Arizona, USA
Linda Rising, Independent Consultant, USA
Helen Sharp, The Open University, UK

  • [patterns-discussion] Reminder - Call for Submissions - OOPSLA Educators Symposium, Eugene Wallingford, 02/20/2004