patterns-discussion - Re: [patterns-discussion] Pointers to Web 2.0 patterns

Subject: General talk about software patterns

Re: [patterns-discussion] Pointers to Web 2.0 patterns

  • From: "Jason Yip" <jchyip AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Dragos Manolescu" <dmanoles AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [patterns-discussion] Pointers to Web 2.0 patterns
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 07:57:23 +1000

Which aspect of Web 2.0 are you interested in?

On 02/07/07, Dragos Manolescu <dmanoles AT gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking for pointers to work on web 2.0 patterns. Who is working in this space and where are they at? Search engines pointed me to a few folks on this list ( http://www.eaipatterns.com/ramblings/45_web20.html). I bet that there are other effors that aren't searchable yet.

Thanks,

-Dragos