patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Call for Editorial Board Members & News

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Call for Editorial Board Members & News

  • From: "M.E. Fayad" <mefayad AT gmail.com>
  • To: dacm-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, ipc-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, corba-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu, siemens-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Call for Editorial Board Members & News
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 22:36:18 -0700

Subject:  Call for Editorial Board Members & News – 08/30/07

Greetings,

{Sorry for Receiving Multiple Copies}

PLEASE PUBLISIZE THIS CALL FOR EDITORIAL BORAD MEMBERS to your mailing list.  Thank you.

We would like to invite you to join us as an editorial member (International Advisory Board member (IAB), International Editorial Board member (IEB), International Domain Experts Board member (IDE), External Reviewers (ER), and Associate Editor or/and Columnist (AE&Col)) of Seven (7) different online journals –
1. International Journal of Patterns (IJOP) – www.ijop.org
    News: Working on the first two issues – Check
    IJOP – The SW Patterns Blog: http://pattern.ijop.org/
    IJOP Charter: http://www.ijop.org/editorial-charter
    IJOP Editorial Calendar: http://www.ijop.org/Editorial-Calender
    IJOP Open Call for Papers & Theme: http://www.ijop.org/Call-for-papers

2. International Journal of Software Architectures (IJSA) – www.ijsa.net
    News: Working on the first three issues – Check
    IJSA Editorial Charter: http://ijsa.net/editorial-charter
    IJSA Editorial Calendar: http://ijsa.net/editorial-calender
    IJSA Open Call for Papers & Theme: http://ijsa.net/call-for-papers

3. International Journal of Software Reuse (IJSR) – www.ijsr.org
    News: Working on the first issue – Please check
    IJSR Charter: http://ijsr.org/editorial-charter
    IJSR Open Call for Papers & Theme: http://ijsr.org/call-for-papers

4. International Journal of Thinking Objectively (IJTO) – www.ijto.org (New)
    News: Please check
    IJTO Charter: http://ijto.org/editorial-charter
    IJTO Open Call for Papers & Theme: http://ijto.org/call-for-papers

5. International Journal of Unified Software Engines (IJUSE) – www.ijuse.org (New)
    News: Working on the first issue – Please check
    IJUSE Charter: http://ijuse.org/editorial-charter
    IJUSE Open Call for Papers & Theme: http://ijuse.org/call-for-papers

We also have been contacted to start two new journals and we are negotiating both deals right now.  If you like to be considered for both or any of them, please let me know.

6. International Journal of Service Computing (IJSC)

7. International Journal of Internet Social Networks (IJISN)

Associate editors/columnists (AE&Col): (10-15 Members Max)
Samples:
IJOP -- http://www.ijop.org/Editors-Columists
IJSA --  http://ijsa.net/editors-columists

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP – 0
IJSA – 0
IJSR – 10
IJTO – 10
IJUSE – 10

International Advisory Board (IAB) (15–25 Members Max)
Samples:
IJOP -- http://www.ijop.org/IAB
IJSA -- http://ijsa.net/IAB

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP – 0
IJSA – 0
IJSR – 10
IJTO – 17
IJUSE – 15

International Editorial Board (IEB) (40-50 Members Max)
Samples:
IJOP -- http://www.ijop.org/IEB

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP – 0
IJSA – 0
IJSR – 20
IJTO – 40
IJUSE – 45

International Domain Experts Board (IDEB) (40-50 Members or More)
Samples:
IJOP – http://www.ijop.org/IDE

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP – 10+
IJSA –  15+
IJSR –  15+
IJTO –  27
IJUSE – 28

External Reviewers (ER) (500+ Members)
Samples:
All online Journals: http://www.ijop.org/External-Reviewers

We have rooms for many qualified nominations for this position

As you can see, board members' names are posted part of the Journal, the journal website, and part of the Journal publicity. To join as an editorial member of one or more roles, please e-mail the following:
1. The journal names,
2. Your roles,
3. Short biography (One Page Max)  -- Please the attached samples formats,
4. Your most recent photo, and
5. kindly complete the following section:

First Name:
Last Name:
Affiliation:
Your Position:
Department:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Country:
Telephone:
Fax:
E-mail:
Your URL:
Your Affiliations URLs:

Please e-mail me to any of the following e-mail addresses: m.fayad AT sjsu.edu, m.fayad AT ijop.org, m.fayad AT ijsa.net, m.fayad AT ijsr.orgm.fayad AT ijto.org, OR m.fayad AT ijuse.org, no later than Sunday, September 30, 2007.

I will send you confirming appointment letter immediately after receiving all your info, bio, and picture.  We are in the process of working on the first two issues for IJOP, first three for IJSA, first issue for each of IJSR and IJUSE. Looking forward to hearing from you before September 30, 2007.

Cheers,

M. Fayad

  • [patterns-discussion] Call for Editorial Board Members & News, M.E. Fayad, 09/02/2007