patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Shepherds needed!!

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Shepherds needed!!

  • From: Linda Rising <risingl AT tds.net>
  • To: Hillside Europe <membersHillsideEurope AT yahoogroups.com>, Hillside Members <members AT hillside.net>, Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, gang_of_4_list <gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, business-patterns-request AT cs.uiuc.edu, TelePLoP List <telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Shepherd <shepherd AT hillside.net>, All PLoP Attendees <plopattendees AT hillside.net>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Shepherds needed!!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:42:23 -0500

Dear Shepherds,

We need you!!

PLoP 2011 got a good level of submissions this year – 39 papers were available at the start of shepherding, and most are in a very decent shape to start shepherding.

There are still many papers with no shepherd, and we desperately need your help in making PLoP 2011 a great event with quality papers that have been through our unique shepherding process.

Please visit our web page and see if you find a paper you could imagine shepherding.

To sign up as a shepherd, please go to: http://www.hillside.net/plop/2011/submission/gate.cgi

Click on "Become a shepherd" and enter your e-mail address, name and access code "maehhh".

If you are a PC member or author, please use the same email address when signing up as a shepherd, so you can access all your papers and papers shepherded from a single sign-on.

Thank you very much!

Lise Hvatum
PLoP 2011 Chair

  • [patterns-discussion] Shepherds needed!!, Linda Rising, 06/16/2011