patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] open source Java system with defined architecture

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] open source Java system with defined architecture

  • From: Christian Köppe <christian.koppe AT hu.nl>
  • To: "'patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu'" <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] open source Java system with defined architecture
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:21:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US

Hello all,

We are currently preparing a comparison of architecture compliance checking tools (with a strong focus on layered architectures) and also would like to run a performance test using a somewhat bigger system written in Java (as some of the tools we compare are only able to handle Java). There also should exist a defined architecture for this system which we can use as input (preferably already including of the mapping between architecture and source code artifacts).

I wonder if someone on this list knows an available system which fulfills these requirements and can point me to it.

Thanks a lot in advance and cheers from Utrecht!

Christian Köppe | Docent Informatica | Hogeschool Utrecht | Institute for ICT | Nijenoord 1| kamer D01.20 | T. 088 - 481 8056 | 3552 AS Utrecht | christian.koppe AT hu.nl|