patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] New ePub: Agile Software: Patterns of Practice

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] New ePub: Agile Software: Patterns of Practice

  • From: Joseph Bergin <jbergin AT pace.edu>
  • To: Hillside Members <members AT hillside.net>, <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, <membersHillsideEurope AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] New ePub: Agile Software: Patterns of Practice
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:07:21 -0400

Hi everyone. My latest book is now available in the itunes music store (ePub)
and in print. It has over 100 patterns of agile software development based on
Scrum and XP. Many of the patterns were workshopped at PLoP and EuroPLoP, of
course. It is basically a handbook for practitioners.

You can find out more on my personal website:
http://jbergin.com

Enjoy
Joe
---
Joseph Bergin, Professor Emeritus
Pace University, Computer Science, One Pace Plaza, NY NY 10038
EMAIL
jbergin AT pace.edu
HOMEPAGE http://csis.pace.edu/~bergin/
---
you shall above all things be glad and young.
For if you’re young, whatever life you wear

it will become you;and if you are glad
whatever’s living will yourself become

- - e. e. cummings