patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2014] : Registration is open

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2014] : Registration is open

  • From: Veli-Pekka Eloranta <elorantv AT cs.tut.fi>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2014] : Registration is open
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 10:41:58 +0300

Dear pattern enthusiasts,

it is our pleasure to announce that the registration for EuroPLoP 2014 is now open:
http://www.hillside.net/europlop/europlop2014/submission

Please log in and click "Register for the conference". After submitting the online form, please send a fax to Kloster Irsee with your payment information.
The early bird registration deadline is on June 2nd 2014.

Please note that at least one author per paper must register for the conference by June 2nd. This is very important because you will get further feedback for your submission at the conference and we need your feedback for other papers in the Writers’ Workshops.

The early bird fee for EuroPLoP 2014 is 925 EUR. This includes accommodation and full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks, banquet).

Need a discount on the conference fee? We are still looking for one student volunteer for the conference. Please contact us if you would like to lend us a hand and only pay half the fee in return.

We are looking forward to meeting you all in Irsee!
Veli-Pekka and Uwe
EuroPLoP 2014 Chairs

  • [patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2014] : Registration is open, Veli-Pekka Eloranta, 05/17/2014