charm - Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Sanchez, Denis" <dsanchez AT ceit.es>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Charm && Qt4 && Ccs
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:04:38 -0500

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:24, Sanchez, Denis
<dsanchez AT ceit.es>
wrote:
> Hello, to everyone,
>
> At the I got everything working properly. I have my Qt4 program running in
> a process and in "another process" the Charm++ application. I can
> communicate between them perfectly through Ccs.
>
> My other experience with AMPI has also been very successful. Thank you for
> everything, and I have to say that CEIT, well me jeje, will used Charm++
> for future projects.
>
> Thank you for the platform and thank you also for answering my questions.

Denis,

I'm glad to hear that things are working well for you. If you don't
mind sharing, we'd love to hear what you're developing using Charm++
and AMPI.

Also, we hold an annual workshop in late April on new developments in
the runtime, libraries, tools, and applications. Please keep it in
mind if you want a forum to discuss your work and exchange ideas with
others.

Phil