charm - Re: [charm] Default chares placement

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Default chares placement

  • From: François Tessier <francois.tessier AT inria.fr>
  • To: Nikhil Jain <nikhil.life AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Default chares placement
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:13:03 +0200

Hi Nikhil,

Yes, it's this version of kNeighbor. Charm++ is built like that :

./build charm++ mpi-linux-x86_64-smp --with-production

And I run kNeighbor with this command :

./charmrun +p64 -machinefile ~/machinefile ./kNeighbor 64 50 262144 10 +balancer TreeMatchLB +LBDebug 1 +setcpuaffinity +pemap 0-7

++

François
François TESSIER
PhD Student at University of Bordeaux