charm - [charm] AMPI automatic code transformation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] AMPI automatic code transformation

  • From: Maksym Planeta <mplaneta AT os.inf.tu-dresden.de>
  • To: charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] AMPI automatic code transformation
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:22:17 +0200

Dear Charm++ developers,

a paper called "Automatic MPI to AMPI Program Transformation using Photran" describes a tool which allows automatically transform MPI code into AMPI code.

Unfortunately I did not manage to find this tool available online.

I understand that paper is relatively old, but could you tell me if this tool is still possible to download?

--
With best regards,
Maksym Planeta