illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"

  • From: Nicholas Rizzolo <rizzolo AT gmail.com>
  • To: Geetali Dudhbhate <gdudhbha AT asu.edu>, illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a copy of the paper "Sequential Consistency and Linearizability: Read/Write Objects"
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:04:21 -0500

Hi Geetali,

I wonder if you became interested in this paper because it was listed
as the "Key Publication" for some software package of ours you are
using. If so, I believe it was in error. Let us know which software
package you are interested in, and we'll direct you to a more
appropriate paper.

Thanks,
- Nick

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Geetali Dudhbhate
<gdudhbha AT asu.edu>