k-user - Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

  • From: David Lazar <lazar6 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Stephen Chang <stchang AT ccs.neu.edu>
  • Cc: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:22:20 -0600

Stephen,

This is accidental. I think someone created the directory but forgot
to add a definition :-).

PCF is perhaps the closest thing we have to untyped lambda calculus.
The PCF definition is located in
examples/languages/classic/pcf/untyped. Note that this definition is
environment-based. If you want to create a substitution-based
definition, take a look at simply-typed lambda calculus and
modules/lambda.k.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
David

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Stephen Chang
<stchang AT ccs.neu.edu>