k-user - Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

  • From: David Lazar <lazar6 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Stephen Chang <stchang AT ccs.neu.edu>
  • Cc: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:51:30 -0600

We provide substitution as a module you can just import, so you don't
need to write all of those rules yourself. This module is located in
modules/substitution.k.

The simply-typed definition doesn't take advantage of this module
(although it should).

The lambda module (located in modules/lambda.k) does take advantage of
the substitution module. You can copy the (fairly clear) code in
modules/lambda.k to add lambda to your definition.

Cheers,
David

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Stephen Chang
<stchang AT ccs.neu.edu>