k-user - Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?

  • From: Traian Florin Șerbănuță <tserban2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Rosu, Grigore" <grosu AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] untyped lambda calculi examples missing?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:21:15 -0600

I think Agent is updated to the last version, yes.

Stephen, you can take a look at AGENT in
examples/languages/research/agent

Agent is built from small pieces, which are all under the `modules'
directory from the trunk. I think the lambda and mu modules can give
you an idea about how we use substitution, but you can use AGENT as an
example of a non-trivial substitution based language.

best wishes,
- traian