maude-help - [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Support in LINE for Linux syscalls 'getitimer' and 'setitimer'

[Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Support in LINE for Linux syscalls 'getitimer' and 'setitimer'

  • From: Scott <scottxyz AT usa.net>
  • To: <maude-help AT banyan.cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Support in LINE for Linux syscalls 'getitimer' and 'setitimer'
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:07:46 -0400

I have posted a feature request at the LINE website, asking whether support
for Linux system calls 'setitimer' and 'getitimer' could be included in LINE.
These system calls appear to be needed by Maude's 'loop' command.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=373240&aid=752302&group_id=22093

The LINE project at sourceforge appears to have had little or no activity
since 2001, so I am unsure if this feature request will be acted on.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/line/

I am also unsure whether there may be some limitations of Windows itself which
might make it impossible to implement the Linux system calls 'setitimer' and
'getitimer' in LINE.

Without Maude's 'loop' command, I am not finding it possible to use Full Maude
on Windows.

- Scott Alexander
Brooklyn, New York

  • [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Support in LINE for Linux syscalls 'getitimer' and 'setitimer', Scott, 06/10/2003