maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Maude on Cygwin

Re: [Maude-help] Maude on Cygwin

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: José María Álvarez Palomo <alvarezp AT lcc.uma.es>, maude-help AT banyan.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Maude on Cygwin
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:44:26 -0700

Hi,

I haven't tried running Maude on Windows this way but you might try passing
the -no-tecla flag on the command line. The Tecla library is the most fragile
part of the current Maude build. Does Maude run normally after the initial
syntax error?

Of course if you have Windows expertise, perhaps you could help us with a
Windows port.

Best regards,

Steven Eker