patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] pattern to apply to centralized reporting

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] pattern to apply to centralized reporting

  • From: "Reza Razavipour" <rrazavipour AT stbernard.com>
  • To: <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] pattern to apply to centralized reporting
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:42:13 -0700

To all,

I have a software that runs on Windows, it has reporting built in, from a database. So customers buy this and install on their workstations. The problem is that each workstation can report on their own data only. I need to come up with an architecture for a central reporter to allow for a consolidated report of all these workstations aggregated data.

Anyone can tel where to go to learn about my options.

Thanks,

Reza