charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB

  • From: Eduardo Rocha Rodrigues <errodrigues AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • To: ppl AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: "Celso L. Mendes" <cmendes AT illinois.edu>, Abhinav S Bhatele <bhatele AT illinoisalumni.org>, charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:06:23 -0300

In order to make sure that all migrations have finished, I wrote a
callback routine, similarly to what was done in CentralLB
(CentralLB::MigrationDone).

It seems to work, but I think this is too complex. I want something
simpler for a tutorial.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Eduardo

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Eduardo Rocha Rodrigues
<errodrigues AT inf.ufrgs.br>