charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB

  • From: Eduardo Rocha Rodrigues <errodrigues AT inf.ufrgs.br>
  • To: "Kale, Laxmikant V" <kale AT illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Distributed LB
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:32:28 -0300

Professor Kale,

I am calling theLbdb->Migrate (theLbdb is a property of BaseLB) to
migrate objects. Does this call generate an event when it is done? I
mean, when the object is on its destination. If so, how can I wait for
such an event?

Regards,
Eduardo

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Kale, Laxmikant V
<kale AT illinois.edu>